+420 224 239 250      |      info@artoftravel.eu

Skip navigation

You are here Home » Trips a-la-carte » Destinations » Hungary » Visas Overview

Hungary - Visas Overview


EU citizens just need a passport or other ID and can stay there as long as they want.
Americans, Canadians and Australians can stay for up to 90 days on just a passport, but they need a visa after that, and they need a work visa if they want to work.
Before you go we recommend contact the nearest embassy or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Grab the latest news & tips

If you want to recieve the latest news & travel tips please fill in your e-mail address.

Round and sum (7.4 + 8.1) *