Paris Essentials I
In the Evening Paris City Tour with Cruise and Dinner on Champ Elysees (Join-in)
- At dusk, Paris becomes the City of Lights. This tour includes a one-hour commented cruise on the Seine River and a city tour by bus. The bus tour gives you the opportunity to discover Paris, its history, its tree-lined boulevards with their animated cafes and all the brilliantly illuminated monuments and squares through the recorded commentary and personal earphone sets. The highlight of the evening is a dinner at the restaurant “Chez Clément” on the Champs-Élysées, one of the most fashionable in Paris. Enjoy “Saveur” menu with drinks included. Special children’s menu is also available. The tour departs from the centrally located meeting point in Paris. The duration of the tour is approx. 4 hrs. The tour ends at the original departure point.
Guided Visit of the Louvre Museum
- With this tour you will get the Priority access to Louvre Museum to see the famous works like “the Venus de Milo”, “The coronation of Napoleon I”, and “the Mona Lisa”. Located in the heart of Paris, the Louvre, which was formerly a royal palace, has become one of the world` s largest museums. It is packed with masterpieces from different periods such as: Ancient Egypt, the Middle Ages, and the Renaissance. The tour begins with a stroll through the commercial area of the Louvre Museum. With your guide you will discover several collections ranging from the Ancient Greek statuary to Romantic French paintings. You may use your ticket all day to visit the remaining halls of the Louvre on your own after the guided tour. The tour departs from the centrally located meeting point in Paris, daily, except Tuesday. The duration of the tour is approx. 2hr. 30min. The tour ends at the original departure point.
Tour of Versailles Palace & Gardens with an Audioguide
- A UNESCO World Heritage site, the Palace of Versailles was the residence of the Kings of France Louis XIV, Louis XV and Louis XVI from 1682 until the French Revolution in 1789. Your audio guide commentary gives you the perfect opportunity to visit the majestic Palace of Versailles at your own pace. Admire its Baroque architecture, sumptuous decoration, works of art, and the furniture created by some of history's greatest artisans. Stretching for more than 721,000 square feet, the Palace of Versailles consists of over 700 rooms. Your audio guide will help you find your way during your visit, tell you about the history of the palace, and immerse you in its special atmosphere. Visit the palace's most beautiful rooms: the King's Grand Apartment, with seven salons each dedicated to a different god (Apollo, Mars, Mercy, Venus, etc.), and the Queen's Grand Apartment, laid out in a mirror image of those of the king, including the Coronation Room and the Queen's Bedroom, once occupied by Queen Marie Antoinette. Spend time marveling at the spectacular Hall of Mirrors, a unique room in which guests were received and impressed, designed by the famous architect Jules Hardouin-Mansart. Almost 240 feet-long, it was designed to astonish the Sun King's (Louis XIV) visitors and is lit by 17 windows and 350 mirrors. It also offers breathtaking views of the palace's beautiful gardens.
- After your tour, enjoy a stroll through the palace's gardens, designed by André Le Nôtre. In 1661, Louis XIV commissioned the gardener André Le Nôtre to lay out the grounds and gardens, something that was just as important as the construction of the palace itself as far as the king was concerned. The Palace gardens contain many artworks (more than 200 statues), fountains, ponds, flower beds and woodland. During the summer months, a range of activities are organized, such as the "Grandes Eaux,” when the many fountains are made to dance to music. (Please note that on those special days admission fees for the gardens are not included). The tour departs from the centrally located meeting point in Paris, daily, except Monday. The duration of the tour is approx. 4 hrs. The tour ends at the original departure point.
Your price marked with Excellence
Your price marked with Excellence
From 465 €
- Net per Person Sharing in Twin Rooms
- Cancellation policy: This services can be Cancelled without any penalties 14 day(s) prior to first service date
Recommended similar trips
- Rates are valid with minimum 2 people booking.
- Single travelers travelling alone are always welcome!! Please contact us to learn supplement for booking this trip alone.
- Due to unstable fluctuating hotel rates, the above prices are for indication only and may vary slightly. Please check with us for a more specific pricing according to your group size or number of persons joining your tour.
- Complete flight information (flight number, time of arrival and departure and airport) must be provided at the time of the booking for the transfer arrangements.
PACKAGE RATE INCLUDES:
- Accommodation at the hotel.
- Arrival and Departure Transfers by Private Transport and Driver.
- Tours as mentioned.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE RATE:
- Tips for Driver & Guide (usually collected by Group’s Tour Escort and given as a token of appreciation at the end of the service).
- Entrance fees to some of the sights may not be included in the tour and are optional at your own account.
- Meals not stated.
- Extra charges in the hotel i.e. mini-bar, laundry.
- Bell boy tips and porterage (usually given on individual guest’s discretion).
For bookings, partner rates or further information, please contact us at:
Art Of Travel
V Jámĕ, Prague 1
phone: +420 224 239 250