Prague, Czech Republic (Wednesday)
Prague – Mlada Boleslav, Czech Republic (Thursday)
Prague, Czech Republic (Friday)
Prague, Czech Republic (Saturday)
Evening Cruise with Dinner and Sightseeing Tour
- This tour will make your evening special. The bus will take you to the restaurant tour boat. During a short drive through Prague by an air-conditioned bus you will see the most beautiful places of the Old Town, the Jewish Quarter and the New Town. On the boat during three-hour-cruise you can enjoy tasty dinner and live music. The tour guide will be available the whole time to provide information about the beautifully illuminated monuments on both banks of the Vltava River as you pass them by. Of course, there is a bar with a wide assortment of alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages and pleasant serving staff for you on call.
Tour of Škoda Car Museum and Factory
- The world-renowned Škoda automobile factory belongs to the most modern in the world. It was established in 1895 in Mladá Boleslav, 55 km from Prague. The possibility to visit the Škoda automobile works is a unique opportunity also because it is one of the few car factories that allows the general public to visit. First you will be shown round the museum located in the company’s historical premises. You will see a film and an exhibition (which includes automobiles) focused on history and the development of automobile production followed by a guided 90-minute-tour in the factory.
Self-Drive retro Škoda activities (Half-day or full-day)
- This tour will give you the opportunity to drive those extraordinary cars in the unique landscapes of Central Europe. Every route is custom made, nevertheless there are two options. Half-day drive around Prague or full-day drive outside of Prague that could be combined with some fun activities or a cultural sightseeing, discovering picturesque Czech countryside.
Tip for the individual activities
- You may visit Prague Castle, sit for a moment in a café and enjoy Prague’s magical atmosphere or go to the Wenceslas Square and enjoy the countless shops and restaurants. The rest of the day is yours to spend as you please. You might also choose between either one of the Opera performances or one of the many museums in town.
Your price marked with Excellence
Your price marked with Excellence
From 355 €
- Net per Person Sharing in Twin Rooms
- Cancellation policy: This services can be Cancelled without any penalties 14 day(s) prior to first service date
Recommended similar trips
- Rates are valid with minimum 2 people booking.
- Single travelers travelling alone are always welcome!! Please contact us to learn supplement for booking this trip alone.
- Due to unstable fluctuating hotel rates, the above prices are for indication only and may vary slightly. Please check with us for a more specific pricing according to your group size or number of persons joining your tour.
- Complete flight information (flight number, time of arrival and departure and airport) must be provided at the time of the booking for the transfer arrangements.
PACKAGE RATE INCLUDES:
- Accommodation at the hotel.
- Arrival and Departure Transfers by Private Transport and Driver.
- Tours as mentioned.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE RATE:
- Tips for Driver & Guide (usually collected by Group’s Tour Escort and given as a token of appreciation at the end of the service).
- Entrance fees to some of the sights may not be included in the tour and are optional at your own account.
- Meals not stated.
- Extra charges in the hotel i.e. mini-bar, laundry.
- Bell boy tips and porterage (usually given on individual guest’s discretion).
For bookings, partner rates or further information, please contact us at:
Art Of Travel
V Jámĕ, Prague 1
phone: +420 224 239 250