You are here Home » B2B » APG airline services » Airlines » GSSA Airline representation
GSSA Airline representation
4. 10. 2016
The cornerstone of our World Program, APG offers world standard commercial representation and management services – globally, by region, or for individual countries.
- Established airlines of any size: smaller and seasonal “Online” markets; global “Offline” markets
- For Start-up & Regional airlines; global markets.
The product aims to reduce costs, improve the customer experience and aggressively grow revenue levels, providing a point of contact in each market.
APG GSSA services may include:
- Full sales and marketing activities including targeted sales calls
- Ticketing and reservation facilities
- Product training and regional brand development
- Market intelligence reporting
- Negotiating commercial agreements with travel trade
- Negotiating and managing Interline relationships, Special Prorate Agreements
- Creative marketing, advertising and promotional campaigns
- Formulating local fares/pricing structure
- Targeted revenue growth
- Presence at major exhibitions
- Media liaison.
Scheduled service airline.
- Exceed revenue targets established by the client airline.
- Increase awareness and create a positive perception of the airline in the target markets
- Generate traffic from all market sectors as applicable, including: Interline, Internet (OTAs), Consortia, Consolidators, Tour Operators, Travel Management Companies, Corporate Travel Departments and retail travel agents
- Attain preferred carrier/supplier status
- By appropriate segmentation, ensure maximum revenue and yield
APG Network charges a percentage of net sales either on a “sold” or “flown” revenue basis based on carrier size and the scope of representation.