You are here Home » Trips a-la-carte » Trips » 8 Cities In One Week
8 Cities In One Week
8 Days 7 Nights
From 650 € Book this trip
Prague - Brno, Czech Republic
Brno - Oswiecim - Krakow, Poland
Banska Bystrica - Budapest, Hungary
Budapest - Vienna, Austria
Vienna - St. Gilgen - Salzburg, Austria
Salzburg - Cesky Krumlov - Prague, Czech Republic
Prague - Prague Airport, Czech Republic
- Second largest city in the Czech Rep located in the southeast of the country. Capital city of South Moravian Region. This is sleeping spot so, there’s no guided tour scheduled
- Auschwitz in German is a network of concentration and extermination camps built and operated in occupied Poland by Nazi Germany during the World War II. It was the largest of the German concentration camps consisting of Auschwitz I (the Stammlager), Auschwitz II (Vernichtungslager), Auschwitz III (Monowitz) and 45 satellite camps.
- Admissions Museum headset rental: 1.20eur p/person
- Museum guide: 60.00eur p/group
- Second largest and one of the oldest cities in Poland. Its historic center was inscribed on the list of World Heritage Sites as the first of its kind. The city dates back to the 7th century and it has been one of the leading centres of Polish academic, cultural and artistic life.
- It reaches a depth of 327 meters and is over 300km long. It features a 3.5km touring route for visitors (less than 1% of the length of the mine’s passages) that includes historic statues and mythical figures. The oldest sculptures were carved out of rock-salt by miners; most recent figures have been fashioned by contemporary artists.
- Admission Saltmine entrance: 12.00eur p/person
- Saltmine miner guide: 60.00eur p/group less than 34persons
- Key city in central Slovakia located in low Tatra region. It is sixth most populous municipality in Slovakia, and due to its easy access to the surrounding mountains, Banska Bystrica is a popular winter and summer tourist destination. This is sleeping spot so there’s no guided tour scheduled.
- Capital city as well as the largest city of Hungary. It serves as the county’s principal, political, cultural, commercial, industrial and transportation centre. Budapest became a single city occupying both banks of the Danube River (Buda, Obuda, Pest). It is often referred to most beautiful cities in Europe, its extensive World Heritage site includes the banks of the Danube, the Buda Castle quarter Andrassy Avenue and so on.
- Admissions Fishermen’s fortress Buda Castle interior
- Capital of the Republic of Austria and one of the nine states of Austria. It is the largest city in Austria as well as its cultural, economic and political centre. Also, Vienna has long tradition of art and culture including theater, opera, classical music and fine arts. The Burgtheater is considered one of the best theaters in the German-speaking world alongside its branch.
- Admission Hofbrug castle interior: 15.00 euro p/person (reservation in advance needed)
- Schoenbrunn Castle interior highlight: 10.00euro p/person (reservation in advance needed)
- Beldevere Castle interior (upper half): 13.00eur p/person (reservation in advance needed)
- Classical concert at Wiener Musikverein: ask us for more information and price
- Classical concert at Kursalon: ask us for more information and price
- It is a well-known travel destination. Boasts from St.GIlgen sail around the Wolfgangsee, providing transport and view of the surrounding mountains. In 2005, St. GIlgen was promoted as the “Mozart Village” by the Wolfgangsee tourist board. His grandfather worked in the town, his mother was born in here and his sister Nannerl moved here after her marriage.
- Admission Wolfgangsee chartered cruise: 12.00eur p/person (reservation in advance needed)
- St. Gilgen Cable car round trip: 20.00eur p/person (reservation in advance needed)
- Schafberg cog railway round trip to the top: 30.00eur p/person (reservation in advance needed)
- It is the fourth largest city in Austria and the capital of the federal state of Salzburg. Its old town with its world famous baroque architecture is one of the best preserved city centers north of the Alps and was listed as a Unesco World Heritage site in 1997. It is birth place of 18th century composer Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. in the middle of 20th century, the city was the setting for parts of the musical and film “The Sound of Music”, which also features famous landmarks in Austria.
- Admission Hohensalzburg with funicular: 10.00eur p/person
- Mozart birth house: 8.00eur p/person Hellbrunn
- Castle interior: 12.00eur p/person (reservation in advance needed)
- Hohensalzburg Festung concert with dinner: 50.00eur p/person (reservation in advance needed)
- It is a small city in the South Bohemian Region of the Czech Rep., best known for the fine architecture and art of the historic old town and Cesky Krumlov Castle. Old Cesky Krumlov is a Unesco World Heritage site and was given this status along with the historic Prague Castle district.
- Admission Cesky Krumlov castle watch tower: 6.00eur p/person
- It is the capital and largest city of the Czech Rep. Nicknames for Prague have included “Prague – Mother of Cities” “City of a hundred Spires” “Golden City” in many languages. Situated on the Vltava river in central Bohemia, Prague has been the political, cultural and economic centre of the Czech state for more than 1,100 years For many decades during the Gothic and Renaissance eras, Prague was the permanent seat of two Holy Roman Emperors and thus was also the capital of the Holy Roman Empire. Since 1992, the extensive historic centre of Prague has been included in the Unesco list of World heritage sites, making the city one of the most popular tourist destinations in Europe. Prague is classified as an alpha-world city.
- Admission Prague castle interior (Old Palace, St. Jiri Cathedral): 10.00eur p/person
Your price marked with Excellence
From 650 €
- Rates are valid with minimum 2 people booking.
- Single travelers travelling alone are always welcome!! Please contact us to learn supplement for booking this trip alone.
- Due to unstable fluctuating hotel rates, the above prices are for indication only and may vary slightly. Please check with us for a more specific pricing according to your group size or number of persons joining your tour.
- Complete flight information (flight number, time of arrival and departure and airport) must be provided at the time of the booking for the transfer arrangements.
PACKAGE RATE INCLUDES:
- Accommodation at the hotel.
- Arrival and Departure Transfers by Private Transport and Driver.
- Tours as mentioned.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE RATE:
- Tips for Driver & Guide (usually collected by Group’s Tour Escort and given as a token of appreciation at the end of the service).
- Entrance fees to some of the sights may not be included in the tour and are optional at your own account.
- Meals not stated.
- Extra charges in the hotel i.e. mini-bar, laundry.
- Bell boy tips and porterage (usually given on individual guest’s discretion).
For bookings, partner rates or further information, please contact us at:
Art Of Travel
V Jámĕ, Prague 1
phone: +420 224 239 250