You are here Home » Trips a-la-carte » Trips » Around the North
Around the North
7 Days 6 Nights
From 2 306 € Book this trip
Mt Pinatubo, Philippines
Baguio City, Philippines
Baguio City, Philippines
Manila/Nayong Filipino/Angeles City
- 08:30h Leave Manila for Angeles. Stop in Clark for a short tour Nayong Pilipino, a Filipino historic and cultural amusement park. The Filipino village tour will give a taste of everything Philippines, a representation in a miniature version of major regions such as the Cordillera, Ilocos, Tagalog, Bicol, Visayas and Mindanao. It shows a typical residential building, landmark structure, some characteristic landscapes and residences of famous heroes and political figures.
Mt Pinatubo Trek Adventure
- Mt Pinatubo which erupted in 1991 that shot up about 40 km high darkening the sky accompanied by booming thunder and frightening earthquakes which created an eerie place, now turned into a major tourist attraction. Early registration for the trek and after a short drive, the exciting 4 x 4 jeep ride will start crisscrossing the rivers, ravines and sands up to the jump-off point to begin the ascend by walking and trekking with lunch. Awesome view of the crater gives a truly self-fulfillment endeavor that will bring a lifetime memory.
Kayaking 100 Islands/Baguio City
- 07:30h Start the drive to countryside up to 100 Islands in Pangasinan. Island hop and kayak with lunch. Hundred Islands are coral formations of white beaches with varying sizes. Proceed to Baguio City, the summer capital of the country due to its cool climate.
Baguio City tour/Mt Data
- 09:00h Tour Baguio city. Visits include the cathedral, market and sample fresh farm products, watch silversmiths and native weavers fashion their crafts or mingle with the friendly locals. Lunch in the city or packed lunch.
Mt Data/Sagada/Banaue Discovery
- In Sagada, see the hanging coffins, mummies, Sumaging cave and Echo valley. Lunch here move on for a more thrilling trip to the hinterland through rugged roads with the view of formidable mountains and vegetable terraces to get to Banaue, with stop in Bontoc to visit the museum founded by a Belgian sister which houses collection of authentic artifacts and photos.
Rice Terraces/Village Experience
- 08:30h Leave onboard a local jeepney to the viewpoint and witness the panoramic view of the “Rice Terraces” acclaimed as the 8th wonder of the world, onto Bang-an village taking some treks to see the inner lives of the Ifugaos and a chance to have an interaction with them. Lunch in the village. Cultural show (subject to availability).
- Aircon transportation Manila/Angeles/100; Islands/Baguio/Mt. Data/ Banaue/Manila
- Nayong Filipino tour with lunch
- Mt Pinatubo tour with lunch and 4 x 4 jeep ride
- 100 Islands tour with island hopping, kayaking and lunch
- Baguio City tour with lunch
- Sagada/Bontoc tour with lunch
- Viewpoint/Banga-an village tour by local jeepney exclusive use with lunch
- Dinners on D1,D2,D3, and D4
- Lunch enroute Banaue/Manila on Day 07
- English speaking tour guide throughout other language upon request at same rate except Russian
- Two nights with breakfast at Oasis Hotel in Angeles or similar
- Overnight with breakfast at Microtel Hotels in Baguio or similar
- Overnight with breakfast at Mt Data Lodge
- Two nights with breakfast at Banaue Hotel
Your price marked with Excellence
From 2 306 €
- Net per Person Sharing in Twin Rooms
- Cancellation policy: This services can be Cancelled without any penalties 14 day(s) prior to first service date
- Rates are valid with minimum 2 people booking.
- Single travelers travelling alone are always welcome!! Please contact us to learn supplement for booking this trip alone.
- Due to unstable fluctuating hotel rates, the above prices are for indication only and may vary slightly. Please check with us for a more specific pricing according to your group size or number of persons joining your tour.
- Complete flight information (flight number, time of arrival and departure and airport) must be provided at the time of the booking for the transfer arrangements.
PACKAGE RATE INCLUDES:
- Accommodation at the hotel.
- Arrival and Departure Transfers by Private Transport and Driver.
- Tours as mentioned.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE RATE:
- Tips for Driver & Guide (usually collected by Group’s Tour Escort and given as a token of appreciation at the end of the service).
- Entrance fees to some of the sights may not be included in the tour and are optional at your own account.
- Meals not stated.
- Extra charges in the hotel i.e. mini-bar, laundry.
- Bell boy tips and porterage (usually given on individual guest’s discretion).
For bookings, partner rates or further information, please contact us at:
Art Of Travel
V Jámĕ, Prague 1
phone: +420 224 239 250