Banaue & Boracay Most Wanted Tour
8th - 10th
Old and New Manila
- Have of glance of the rich cultural and historical contrast of the Old and New Manila. Visit Rizal Park, the walled city of Intramuros and tour Fort Santiago. Proceed to San Agustin Church, on to Makati the financial and commercial district of today. Drive through the reclaimed area where the Cultural Center of the Philippines and convention centers stand majestically.
Breathtaking Rice Terraces & Village Tour
- Depart by local jeepney to take a view of the rice terraces and Banga-an village tour, a traditional village nestled in a panoramic valley of terraces. The 20-minute walk in a descending trail permits a closer look of the Ifugao world. Walk around and mingle with the friendly natives and visit a typical home to see their daily life. Stop at a vantage point to view the Rice Terraces reputed as the “8th Wonder of the World” built over 2,000 years ago.
- Visit the picturesque town of Sagada. Stop and see their ancient burial caves. After lunch, proceed to Bontoc Museum, founded by a Belgian Sister, which houses a varied collection of authentic artifacts and photos. Watch a cultural show by the tribes as they interpret their customs & traditions which some up to now are still being practiced.
Transfers in Manila with airport coordinator on arrival,
Manila City tour
4days/3nights Banaue Rice Terraces
Ifugao Heritage Tour
Round trip aircon transportation
Viewpoint/Banga-an Village tour by local jeepney
(exclusive use), Bontoc/Sagada tour with lunch
Three nights accommodation with breakfast daily at Banaue Hotel.
Tribal show in the Hotel
Three nights with buffet breakfast at Hotel Jen, Manila
Four nights with breakfast at Paradise Garden in Boracay
Note: DOMESTIC AIRFARE MANILA/CATICLAN/MANILA (included)
Your price marked with Excellence
From 1 552 €
- Net per Person Sharing in Twin Rooms
- Cancellation policy: This services can be Cancelled without any penalties 14 day(s) prior to first service date
- Rates are valid with minimum 2 people booking.
- Single travelers travelling alone are always welcome!! Please contact us to learn supplement for booking this trip alone.
- Due to unstable fluctuating hotel rates, the above prices are for indication only and may vary slightly. Please check with us for a more specific pricing according to your group size or number of persons joining your tour.
- Complete flight information (flight number, time of arrival and departure and airport) must be provided at the time of the booking for the transfer arrangements.
PACKAGE RATE INCLUDES:
- Accommodation at the hotel.
- Arrival and Departure Transfers by Private Transport and Driver.
- Tours as mentioned.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE RATE:
- Tips for Driver & Guide (usually collected by Group’s Tour Escort and given as a token of appreciation at the end of the service).
- Entrance fees to some of the sights may not be included in the tour and are optional at your own account.
- Meals not stated.
- Extra charges in the hotel i.e. mini-bar, laundry.
- Bell boy tips and porterage (usually given on individual guest’s discretion).
For bookings, partner rates or further information, please contact us at:
Art Of Travel
V Jámĕ, Prague 1
phone: +420 224 239 250