Castles & Palaces of France
8:45 Full-day Tour of Paris and Versailles (Join-in)
- This tour will start with the guided visit of Castle of Versailles: the Royal Apartments, the Hall of Mirrors and the Queen's bedroom. The guide will tell the story of Louis XIV and his successors, who have made this place a marvel of architecture and decoration. By the end of the morning, free time to visit the gardens. Return transfer to Paris and Lunch in a restaurant in the center of Paris. The afternoon begins with an orientation tour of the main monuments of Paris with headphones, after which you will embark on a cruise on the Seine to admire the most beautiful bridges of Paris and learn more about the city's history. The tour ends with a visit to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower with an extraordinary panorama. The tour departs from the central meeting point in Paris. The duration of the tour is approx. 10 hrs.
7:15 Full-day Guided Tour to Mont Saint Michel (Join-in)
- The trip will begin heading by the Normandy motorway to the Mont Saint Michel bay, where you will visit Mont Saint Michel Abbey, built on the top of the rocky island, which was an important pilgrim destination in the Middle Ages. Later on you will have some free time in the village. Lunch at the local restaurant with an excellent view of the Mont-Saint-Michel monument. The tour departs from the central meeting point in Paris. The duration of the tour is approx. 14 hrs. The tour ends at the original departure point.
7:15 Full-day Tour Loire Valley Castles (Join-in)
- During this tour you will visit three majestic Loire Valley Castles, masterpieces of the Renaissance and birthplaces of major moments in French history. You will spend a full day in the heart of “The Garden of France” where you will visit 3 of the “Loire Valley” jewels: the charms of the Château de Chenonceau, a remarkable building through its architecture, history and lovely gardens around it. Admire its gallery spanning the Cher River. Then a privately-owned castle that has preserved its 17th century furniture and décor, Château de Cheverny (From April 1st to October 31th On Saturday: visit of Amboise Castle, instead of Cheverny). The last stop is Castle of Chambord, the grandiose castle of King François Ier with its famous double helix staircase, former royal residence, the biggest of the Loire Valley. The tour departs from the central meeting point in Paris. The duration of the tour is approx. 13 hrs. The tour ends at the original departure point.
Your price marked with Excellence
Your price marked with Excellence
From 575 €
- Net per Person Sharing in Twin Rooms
- Cancellation policy: This services can be Cancelled without any penalties 14 day(s) prior to first service date
Recommended similar trips
- Rates are valid with minimum 2 people booking.
- Single travelers travelling alone are always welcome!! Please contact us to learn supplement for booking this trip alone.
- Due to unstable fluctuating hotel rates, the above prices are for indication only and may vary slightly. Please check with us for a more specific pricing according to your group size or number of persons joining your tour.
- Complete flight information (flight number, time of arrival and departure and airport) must be provided at the time of the booking for the transfer arrangements.
PACKAGE RATE INCLUDES:
- Accommodation at the hotel.
- Arrival and Departure Transfers by Private Transport and Driver.
- Tours as mentioned.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE RATE:
- Tips for Driver & Guide (usually collected by Group’s Tour Escort and given as a token of appreciation at the end of the service).
- Entrance fees to some of the sights may not be included in the tour and are optional at your own account.
- Meals not stated.
- Extra charges in the hotel i.e. mini-bar, laundry.
- Bell boy tips and porterage (usually given on individual guest’s discretion).
For bookings, partner rates or further information, please contact us at:
Art Of Travel
V Jámĕ, Prague 1
phone: +420 224 239 250