You are here Home » Trips a-la-carte » Trips » Northern Roundtrip
5 Days 4 Nights
From 1 418 € Book this trip
Manila/Nayon Pilipino Baguio City
- 08:30h Leave Manila for Baguio City passing through several towns each known for being rich in agricultural plantation. Stop in Clark and tour the Nayong Pilipino, a Filipino historic and cultural amusement park. The Filipino village tour will give a taste of everything Philippines, a representation in a miniature version of major regions such as the Cordillera, Ilocos, Tagalog, Bicol, Visayas and Mindanao. It shows a typical residential building, landmark- structure, some characteristic landscapes and residences of famous heroes and political figures. Lunch, then proceed to Baguio City.
Baguio City tour/Mt Data Trail
- 09:00h Tour Baguio city. Visits include the cathedral, market and sample fresh farm products, watch silversmiths and native weavers fashion their crafts or mingle with the friendly locals. Proceed to Mt Data amidst towering trees and vegetable terraces.
- In Sagada, see the hanging coffins, Sumaging cave and Echo valley. Lunch then move on for a more thrilling trip to the hinterland through rugged roads with the view of formidable mountains and vegetable terraces to get to Banaue. Stop in Bontoc to visit the museum founded by a Belgian sister which houses collection of authentic artifacts and photos.
Rice Terraces/Village Experience
- 08:30h Leave onboard a local jeepney to the viewpoint and witness the panoramic “Rice Terraces” acclaimed as the 8th wonder of the world, onto Bang-an village taking some treks to see the inner lives of the Ifugaos and a chance to have an interaction with them. Back to the hotel.
- Round trip aircon transportation Manila/Clark/Baguio/Mt Data/Banaue/Manila
- Nayong Pilipino tour with lunch and entrance fees
- Baguio city tour with dinner in the city
- Bontoc /Sagada tour with lunch
- Viewpoint/Banga-an village tour by local jeepney exclusive use
- Overnight with breakfast at Microtel Hotel or similar in Baguio
- Overnight with breakfast and dinner at Mt Data Lodge or St. Joseph Inn
- Two nights with breakfasts and dinners at Banaue Hotel
- English speaking tour guide throughout other language upon request at same rates, except Russian when required
Your price marked with Excellence
From 1 418 €
- Net per Person Sharing in Twin Rooms
- Cancellation policy: This services can be Cancelled without any penalties 14 day(s) prior to first service date
- Rates are valid with minimum 2 people booking.
- Single travelers travelling alone are always welcome!! Please contact us to learn supplement for booking this trip alone.
- Due to unstable fluctuating hotel rates, the above prices are for indication only and may vary slightly. Please check with us for a more specific pricing according to your group size or number of persons joining your tour.
- Complete flight information (flight number, time of arrival and departure and airport) must be provided at the time of the booking for the transfer arrangements.
PACKAGE RATE INCLUDES:
- Accommodation at the hotel.
- Arrival and Departure Transfers by Private Transport and Driver.
- Tours as mentioned.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE RATE:
- Tips for Driver & Guide (usually collected by Group’s Tour Escort and given as a token of appreciation at the end of the service).
- Entrance fees to some of the sights may not be included in the tour and are optional at your own account.
- Meals not stated.
- Extra charges in the hotel i.e. mini-bar, laundry.
- Bell boy tips and porterage (usually given on individual guest’s discretion).
For bookings, partner rates or further information, please contact us at:
Art Of Travel
V Jámĕ, Prague 1
phone: +420 224 239 250