You are here Home » Trips a-la-carte » Trips » Vienna and its surrounding
Vienna and its surrounding
4 Days 3 Nights
From 470 € Book this trip
Vienna by night including Giant Ferris Wheel Ride (Join-in)
- Experience the most beautiful sights of Vienna at night. This city tour offers a unique charm and shows you Vienna from a different perspective. The tour starts with the drive on a comfortable bus around the impressive Ringstrasse. At night its tourist attractions glow in a special atmosphere. You will see the beautiful Vienna State Opera, the Museum of Art History and the Museum of Natural History, the Heroes' Square with the imperial Hofburg Palace, the neoclassical Parliament and many other historical sites. The highlight of the tour is a ride on the Giant Ferris Wheel in the Prater. From the top you have a wonderful view over the rooftops of the city. At the end of the evening we will take you to a Heurigen, a traditional wine tavern, where you can enjoy a charming evening with music and a great atmosphere, tasting a delicious dinner with ¼ liter of red or white wine made by local winegrowers. Afterwards the bus will take you to the hotel. Hotel pick-up and drop-off is provided for the centrally located hotels ONLY.
Vienna Woods – Mayerling sightseeing tour (Join-in)
- This half-day tour will show you the most beautiful sights of the southern part of the Vienna Woods. Passing the Roman City of Baden which is famous for its thermal springs, you will drive through the romantic valley Helenental to the former Mayerling hunting lodge, (visit of memorial chapel), where Crown Prince Rudolph together with Baronesse Vetsera died tragically in 1889. In the Cistercian Abbey of Heiligenkreuz (1133) you visit the medieval cloister which houses the remains of the last Babenberger. Then you will pass the Holdrichsmuhle and arrive at the Seegrotte. After a boat ride on the largest subterranean lake in Europe you leave the Vienna Woods and return to Vienna. Shuttle transfer available from State Opera to departure point Südtiroler Platz always 30 min prior respective departure. Hotel pick-up is provided for the centrally located hotels ONLY. Hotel drop-off is not included. The tour ends at the original departure point.
Sightseeing tour to Danube Valley from Vienna (Join-in)
- This tour will take you through romantic scenery of the Danube, full of history and legends, winding its way past charming old villages and steep vineyards. During a romantic boat-trip the history comes alive. You will see one of the old castles - Durnstein - especially famous, because here King Richard Lionheart was imprisoned, while waiting for his ransom to arrive from England, raised by his faithful Minstrel Blondel. The heart of the Wachau is the old wine-merchants´town Krems. The highlight of this excursion will be the visit of the Benedictine abbey of Melk, one of Austria´s most famous Baroque buildings, which together with the Wachau area, won the award for "Best Historic Destination of the World" in 2008. On a guided tour you will see the magnificent marble hall, the precious abbey library and the church with its unique frescoes. There is a possibility for lunch at the Abbey Restaurant at Melk on your own arrangements. Hotel pick-up is provided for the centrally located hotels ONLY. Hotel drop-off is not included. The tour ends at the original departure point at Vienna State Opera.
Your price marked with Excellence
Your price marked with Excellence
From 470 €
- Net per Person Sharing in Twin Rooms
- Cancellation policy: This services can be Cancelled without any penalties 14 day(s) prior to first service date
- Rates are valid with minimum 2 people booking.
- Single travelers travelling alone are always welcome!! Please contact us to learn supplement for booking this trip alone.
- Due to unstable fluctuating hotel rates, the above prices are for indication only and may vary slightly. Please check with us for a more specific pricing according to your group size or number of persons joining your tour.
- Complete flight information (flight number, time of arrival and departure and airport) must be provided at the time of the booking for the transfer arrangements.
PACKAGE RATE INCLUDES:
- Accommodation at the hotel.
- Arrival and Departure Transfers by Private Transport and Driver.
- Tours as mentioned.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE RATE:
- Tips for Driver & Guide (usually collected by Group’s Tour Escort and given as a token of appreciation at the end of the service).
- Entrance fees to some of the sights may not be included in the tour and are optional at your own account.
- Meals not stated.
- Extra charges in the hotel i.e. mini-bar, laundry.
- Bell boy tips and porterage (usually given on individual guest’s discretion).
For bookings, partner rates or further information, please contact us at:
Art Of Travel
V Jámĕ, Prague 1
phone: +420 224 239 250